Guide for Dubai Marina Luxury Residential Living
Dubai Marina is a dream place for luxurious lifestyle lovers as it offers outstanding entertainment opportunities, contemporary houses, beautiful scenery, and just name it. The area is strategically designed where waterfronts are developed in the city to boost beauty and mesmerize every eye. Shaikh Zayed Road, Dubai Madina City, and Dubai Internet City are some major business hubs located at the arm’s distance of Dubai Marina.
Shopping Avenues in Dubai Marina
Big shopping avenues make Dubai Marina the first choice of shopping lovers. High-rise shopping centers and Cineplex are present there while a number of cafes and retail outlets make it a great place to live in. Other amazing places include Marina Walk and vivid shops with pedestrian-friendly walkways.
There are a number of world-class spas and cinemas, pharmacies, night clubs and superstores while dry-cleaners are also offering services in the area. It would be unjust to forget Dubai Marina Yacht Club that offers complete entertainment package including club house and berthing facilities.
Advantages of Dubai Marina
- An advanced community with a lot of amenities.
- Easy transportation due to proximity of metro station and Sheikh Zayed Road.
- Top class restaurants, cafes, and salons are present there.
- Eye-appealing views of Dubai Marina.
Drawbacks of Dubai Marina
- Resident complaints about the ongoing constructions in the area that causes traffic issues.
- No international level educational institutions are present in the area.
- Rates of the area are higher than the other parts of the city due to the mesmerizing beauty.
If you are planning to buy an apartment or home in Dubai Marina, then you must know the average sale prices or rental prices.
The sale price and rental price of a studio in Dubai Marina are Dh380,000 – Dh420,000 and Dh35,000 – Dh40,000 while for one-bedroom apartment, you have to pay Dh500,000 – Dh1.1 million sale price and Dh55,000 – Dh80,000.
Experts recommend to prefer Marina Walk to enjoy complete amenities and beauty of water fountains. Still, it’s the most demanding location in the city as end users see future prospects ion it and love the mesmerizing beauty and ongoing progress. It falls in the luxury investment areas so financers show their interest in it and consider it a lucrative investment opportunity.
Park Island, Marina Terrace, Marina Promenade are luxury towers in Dubai while those who love super-rich services can visit Park Island, Al Majara, and Marina Quays. Investors interest in economic deals can go for Marina Diamond buildings, Zumurud Tower, and Sulufa Tower.
What Do Residents Say About It?
Residents are happy about the facilities and amenities they are getting in the area. From malls to spas and from beach to transport, you can get everything in the same area. Dubai Marina Mall is just five minutes away from the area. Want to eat scrumptious food? Go out and you will find amazing restaurants offering Chinese, Pakistani, and Indian food at walk distance. Metro station is close, pharmacies aren’t far, and you can reach Sheikh Zayed Road.
A Look at Sale Prices and Rental Prices
- Dubai Marina is a combination of six towers and offers amazing amenities such as landscape gardens, gym, 24/7 security, spa, etc. It’s developed by Emaar Properties and residents can see best water views, Metro station, pharmacy, spas, and cafes. Prices of the houses are as follows:
1-bed apartment Dh1.2m – Dh1.4m
2-bed apartment Dh1.8m – Dh2.2m
3-bed apartment Dh2.5m – Dh3.1m
- Marina Promenade is an enclave of six towers and features different amenities including swimming pools, leisure club, CCTV, barbecue area, du connectivity, squash, badminton, and games room. The sale prices of the area are as follows:
1-bed apartment Dh1m – Dh1.2m
2-bed apartment Dh1.45m – Dh1.8m
3-bed apartment Dh2.3m – Dh2.6m
- Ocean Height is an 84-storey tower comprises two to three-bedroom apartments and penthouses. Its amenities include sauna and Jacuzzi, leisure deck, temperature controlled pools, and children party area. The homes are second to none with floor-to-ceiling windows, kitchens equipped with German Stainless steel appliances, and eye-caching Palm Jumeirah views. Sale rates are given below:
1-bed apartment Dh700,000 – Dh1.4m
2-bed apartment Dh1.4m – Dh2.2m
3-bed apartment Dh1.9m – Dh3.5m
- Park Island offers spacious apartments with light filled interiors and excellent exterior views. You get every facility including dry-cleaners, salons, conveyance, and maid’s room. Here are the sale prices of the Park island.
1-bed apartment Dh831,000 – Dh1.1m
2-bed apartment Dh1.4m – Dh1.7m
3-bed apartment Dh3.4m – Dh3.9m
- The Marinascape is a twin tower of 35-storey building and present in front of a water fountain. The amenities include health club, 3G-Super wired technology, indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, health club, etc.
2-bed apartment Dh1.4m – Dh2m
3-bed apartment Dh2m – Dh3m